Most of the afternoon’s blog activity has been centred around Ieuan Wyn Jones’ appointment to the Welsh Assembly Government Cabinet as the Deputy First Minister.
- Betsan Powys notes the Labour AM’s missing from the chamber during Ieuan Wyn Jones’ speech. The same AM’s that spoke out against the coalition.
- Vaughan Roderick takes up a similar blog.
- Alun Cairns also posts about Ieuan Wyn’s debut speech as Deputy Minister also referring to the missing Labour AM’s as does Ordovicius.
- Bethan Jenkins notes a historic day for Plaid entering Government and the increasing support according to the Beaufort research Poll.
- Amanwy notes that the Conservatives have chosen a representative who confesses to having no knowledge of welsh politics as their welsh spokesperson in the House of Lords.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare looks at the day Plaid took Office.