A lot of the blogging focus has been on the decision by David Cameron to appoint Lord Glentoran as Wales’ representative in the House of Lords.
- David Cornock notes that Lord Glentoran admits to knowing nothing of Welsh Politics.
- Tomos Livingstone notes that the Tories are on a slippery slope.
- Peter Black notes that the Tories have not changed.
- Amanwy sarcastically notes it will offer a strong voice for Wales.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare says the departure of Glyn Davies and Lisa Francis has ended the Tory pro Welsh agenda.
- Welsh Independence says the Tories have returned to the redwood school of thought.
- Miserable Old Fart says the Tories have shot themselves in the foot and asks why nick Bourne would allow this to happen.
- Ordovicius also highlights the appointment.