Thursday 6 December 2007

The Big 100

I have reached the big 100 mark in Blog Reviews! Congratulations to me!

I was wondering how many reviews I might do by the time of the next General Election. My guess is that Gordon Brown will hold on (or possibly his successor!) until 2010. Factoring in the additional blogging during the election periods (local included) my guess is I will end up blogging another 300 reviews bringing me to a grand total of 400. Please feel free to leave your guesses. A prize will go to the winner, although you will have to wait until the election day for the result!

Final guesses by the end of January so best have a pop at when you think the election will be called. I will of course not include myself in the prize.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

511

WelshBlogIndex said...

Cheers for starting the ball rolling Sanddef.

Che Grav-ara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Che Grav-ara said...

486

Che Grav-ara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Wagstaff said...

520

P.S. If you don't tell the others that I write the reviews for the Welsh Blog Index we'll have this in the bag.

Miss Wagstaff said...

P.P.S. Congratulations on surviving so long and keep up the good work.

Pippa x

WelshBlogIndex said...

Thank you Miss Wagstaff if it indeed turns out to be 520 i think people would believe that you are doing my role!