- Betsan Powys notes the damage the 10p tax row is doing to Labour on the doorstep.
- David Cornock talks about the Government’s U-Turn.
- Bethan Jenkins looks at the local elections.
- Peter Black highlights some Tory hypocrisy.
- Glyn Davies praises Boris Johnson and notes Dai Harvard’s appearance on Dragon’s Eye. More on that issue here by Ordovicius.
- Southpaw Grammar talks Groundhog Day Politics and outlines why he is still a member of Labour.
Friday, 25 April 2008
Tuesday, 22 April 2008
- Betsan Powys comments on Elin Jones increasing impact.
- David Cornock notes the joys of opposition.
- Bethan Jenkins gives views on John Prescott and Huw Lewis.
- Huw Lewis challenges the idea he’s a devo-sceptic.
- Peter Black notes Lembits announcement. More here from David Cornock, Glyn Davies and Ordovicius.
- Glyn Davies gives his response to the Lord Roberts report. Comments here from Guerrilla Welsh Fare and here from Ordovicius.
- Normal Mouth looks at Eurfyl ap Gwylim’s recent analysis of the Assembly’s spending.
Monday, 21 April 2008
- Matt Withers gives his view on the Tories opposition to further on housing powers.
- Adam Price notes rebellion for Brown and creative accounting.
- Paul Flynn attacks the Government’s position over the 10p tax and Tory hypocrisy over the same issue. Peter Black also picks the issue up.
- Glyn Davies reports some critical analysis of Gordon Brown.
- Lee Waters asks what’s the point of the All Wales Convention.
- Ceredig takes issue with Peter Hain’s claim that fake emails cost him his job.
- Normal Mouth asks if the current political climate is more like ’92 than ’97.
- Plaid Cymru’s Bontnewydd Branch suggest Llais Gwynedd have lost the plot.
- Welsh Ramblings looks at Huw Lewis’ charge towards the First Ministers position.
Thursday, 17 April 2008
- Betsan Powys notes a detail description by the Liberal Democrat’s Voices’ candidate in Llangynog.
- Matt Withers questions how many friends Gordon Brown has left.
- David Jones gives Labour a few hints about where their going wrong.
- Bethan Jenkins criticises Darren Miller for his attack on the Welsh Awareness Wales.
- Leanne Wood says Glyn Davies and Dylan Jones Evans have missed the point about housing powers.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare highlights Rod Richards run in with the law.
- Luke Young levels another attack at People’s Voice.
- Miss Wagstaff looks at Peter Hain’s surreal nightmare.
- Southpaw Grammar looks at the way trade unions fund Labour.
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Monday, 14 April 2008
- Bethan Jenkins asks who would be a politician.
- David Jones looks at Gordon Brown position with the economy.
- Peter Black notes Brian Gibbons’ proposals to reorganise the councils in Wales.
- Glyn Davies looks at Tuesday’s Badger cull debate.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare gives his views on the calls for the national anthem to be played at the FA cup final.
- Normal Mouth sees scope in Plaid’s Innov8 policies.
- Well done to David Cornock on running the London Marathon.
Friday, 11 April 2008
Thursday, 10 April 2008
- Vaughan Roderick gives some facts about the council election candidates.
- Adam Price highlights his recent Golwg column on the importance of promoting the food and drink industry.
- Paul Flynn criticises the badger cull and highlights the success of the Assembly.
- Peter Black gives his reasoning behind refusing to applaud the first LCO passed by the Assembly.
- Glyn Davies notes his support for the badger cull proposal.
- Luke Young says Peoples Voice have been found wanting.
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
- Betsan Powys looks at the One Wales Governments check list.
- Bethan Jenkins asks if Australia will become a republic.
- David Jones examines the situation with the housing market.
- Peter Black gives the latest round of the Assembly quiz.
- Amlwch to Magor discussed the anti-welsh horse attack.
- Southpaw Grammar notes his disgust at the Government tax plans.
- Valley’s Mam has some sobering facts for her readers.
Thursday, 3 April 2008
- David Jones gives his appraisal of Gordon brown’s replacement.
- Paul Flynn notes a possible new inquiry into the Iraq war and talks about the impact of Nick Clegg's admissions on the house.
- Peter Black notes Vince Cables run in with the Queen.
- Glyn Davies thinks the Welsh shouldn’t be so sensitive.
- Normal Mouth thinks what might have been if Tony Blair had stayed.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare gives his views on the Council Elections.
- Valley’s Mam looks at changes to the Local Health Boards.
Wednesday, 2 April 2008
- Betsan Powys looks at the countdown to the May elections.
- David Cornock states that Brown’s Labour meeting didn’t go as smoothly as planned and looks at this weeks Welsh questions.
- David Jones looks at the controversy surround Harriet Harman’s clothing options.
- Glyn Davies posts about the decision not to bring home troops from Iraq.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare notes a bad day at the office for Nick Clegg.
- Plaid’s Bontnewydd Branch launches their manifesto.
- Southpaw Grammar blogs on the issue of immigration.