- Betsan Powys and David Cornock look at the Joint Ministerial Committee.
- Peter Black looks at trade union demands on the Labour party.
- Half Blooded Welshman looks at the polls.
- Welsh Ramblings looks forward to Welsh Independence Day.
- Martin Eaglestone tries a new approach by telling voters to vote Labour to avoid the Tories.
Thursday, 26 June 2008
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
- David Cornock highlights the influence Alun Cairns has on David Cameron and welcomes Elfyn Llwyd to the blogsphere.
- Betsan Powys looks at the race for the Plaid presidency. More here from
- Bethan Jenkins.
- John Dixon suggests that Alun Cairns’ future rests with David Cameron’s image.
- Glyn Davies looks at Gordon Brown’s claims Thatcher is the cause of Britain’s problems.
- Ordovicius looks at Plaid’s independence initiative.
Monday, 23 June 2008
Friday, 20 June 2008
- Peter Black notes Labour’s plot to oust the Presiding Officer and questioned when David Davies has ever seen publicity as unwarranted.
- John Dixon looks at a few dilemmas.
- Miserable Old Fart examines the Presiding Officers position.
Thursday, 19 June 2008
- Betsan Powys looks at the impact of the Irish referendum on further powers for Wales.
- Adam Price looks at Wales’ position of power and gives his latest Golwg column on the Olympics.
- Bethan Jenkins notes Nick Bourne’s comments coming back to bite him.
- Peter Black looks at Brown’s premiership.
- Glyn Davies believes that things are worse for devolution.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare picks up on more trouble for Alun Cairns.
- Ordovicius looks at the performance of the Welsh MEP’s.
- Normal Mouth examines Cameron’s opposition to a new Heathrow terminal.
- Welsh Lobbyist looks at the Welsh threat to the Union.
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
- Betsan Powys reports on Andrew RT Davies baptism of fire to the Education portfolio.
- David Cornock looks at a clash of ideas between Cameron and Bourne. More here from Guerrilla Welsh Fare.
- Adam Price looks at the decision to deploy more troops in Afghanistan.
- Peter Black looks at Rhodri Morgan’s computer malfunction.
- Amlwch to Magor looks at resigning Tories.
- Ceredig suggests a way out for David Davis.
- Miserable Old Fart notes Eleanor Burnham’s slip of the tongue.
- Ordovicius asks if Brown has weathered the storm.
Tuesday, 17 June 2008
Monday, 16 June 2008
Friday, 13 June 2008
- Tomos Livingstone notes David Davies resignation. Vaughan Roderick, David Jones, Paul Flynn, Peter Black, Glyn Davies, Guerrilla Welsh Fare, Half Blood Welshman, Miserable Old Fart, Normal Mouth, What is Wales and Welsh Lobbyist also have their say. Ordovicius give a translation of Vaughan Roderick’s post here.
- Bethan Jenkins looks at Wales and the international community.
- Glyn Davies attacks Labour for their rebuttal to David Davies move.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare looks at the Government’s role in tackling rising oil prices.
- Ordovicius provides a breakdown of how Welsh MP’s voted on the 42 day limit.
Thursday, 12 June 2008
- Betsan Powys highlights the King Report. More here from Peter Black.
- Vaughan Roderick looks at Labour’s refusal to back Peter Black’s LCO. Translation here from Ordovicius.
- Adam Price looks at the concessions offered by Brown for the 42 day vote.
- David Jones is not that keen on PR in local Government.
- Peter Black draws attention to his failed LCO.
- Glyn Davies gives his views on the Israeli fall out.
- Amlwch to Magor looks at the 42 day vote. More here from Normal Mouth.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare looks at Wales and the UN. He also notes the lack of united opposition at the Assembly.
- John Dixon examines the post office closure programme.
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
- Vaughan Roderick notes the Labour view of the Thatcher is out of date. Translation here from Ordovicius. Normal Mouth gives his views here.
- Adam Price notes the publication of the King Report on the BBC.
- Peter Black looks at the Assembly’s International Relations.
- Paul Flynn examines the possibility of a Brown defeat over the 42 day rule.
- Glyn Davies takes issue with the BNP.
- Ordovicius notes the Tories hijacking Plaid policy.
Tuesday, 10 June 2008
- Betsan Powys looks at the Assembly’s grilling of the BBC.
- David Cornock notes the possibility of yet another bad week for the Government.
- Charile Marks notes the GMB’s threat to cut funding to Labour. More here from
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare.
- Ordovicius gives a review of the mornings papers.
- Welsh Ramblings highlights Labour’s envy of Plaid. More here from
- Welsh Lobbyist asks where is Wales’ voice?
Monday, 9 June 2008
Friday, 6 June 2008
- Betsan Powys notes that Labour AM’s are a bit concerned about Plaid.
- Tomos Livingstone looks at the Barnett Formula.
- Vaughan Roderick looks at the changing priorities of Lynn Neagle and the Torfaen Labour group.
- Peter Black says the Tories haven’t changed.
- Paul Flynn gives comment on Tory sleaze and Tory policy.
- Glyn Davies reports more info from old friend Edna.
- Amlwch to Magor notes the lack of cohesion behind Brown’s British Day.
- Ceredig gives a breakdown of Nick Bourne’s post on fuel prices.
- John Dixon gives his views on Independence.
Thursday, 5 June 2008
- David Cornock notes a question of leadership for the Labour party in Wales’ spin doctor.
- Tomos Livingstone looks at yesterday’s PMQ’s.
- Vaughan Roderick looks at the politics of Cardiff.
- Adam Price examines the race for the White House.
- Bethan Jenkins asks the ‘Welsh’ Tory party to step forward.
- Peter Black looks at the 42 day debate.
- Glyn Davies comments on polish immigration.
- Beavan Foundation looks at a separate Wales in Europe.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare comments on making Welsh an official language at the EU. More here from Normal Mouth.
- Independence Cymru notes Plaid’s opposition to a National British Day.
- Ordovicius looks at Welsh policies for Welsh policing.
- Cynical Dragon looks at the state of the nation.
- Valley’s Mam looks at the state of rural housing.
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Tuesday, 3 June 2008
- Betsan Powys looks at the English Question.
- Paul Flynn gives an insight into the PLP meeting.
- Dylan Jones-Evans looks at the announcement that golwg has won the Assembly grant for welsh langue financing.
- Normal Mouth takes issue with the SNP’s funding.
- Cynical Dragon examines Tony Blair’s Welsh legacy.