The blogs are mainly dominated by news of Huw Lewis’ departure from the Government.
- Tom Bodden notes Huw’s unhappiness at being ousted.
- Vaughan Roderick notes Huw Lewis claim that he will be the only Government casualty. He also notes a few rumours about who will get what portfolio.
- Bethan Jenkins says she was shocked at the announcement.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare says the sacking will be a blow to Huw’s leadership ambitions.
- Normal Mouth argues that Rhodri Morgan has based the sacking on the wrong reasons.
- Ordovicius also notes the sacking.
- In other news. Glyn Davies announces his candidacy for Lembit’s seat. Much to the delight of Alun Cairns.