- Betsan Powys looks at how to make an LCO. More here from Peter Black.
- IWA looks at fiscal federalism.
- Vaughan Roderick looks at Nick Bourne’s leadership worries. Translation here from Ordovicius.
- Bethan Jenkins looks at job losses in Merthyr. More here from Huw Lewis, Dylan Jones Evans and Valleys Mam (in a very familiar new layout!).
- Glyn Davies heaps praise on Cameron.
- Heledd Fychan notes Kirsty hasn’t come off well in the 21st Century Wales review.
- Marcus Warner looks at Labour’s position in Wales.
- Miserable Old Fart says Labour hasn’t changed.
- Welsh Ramblings suggests Jonathan Morgan has been up to his old tricks again.
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Blog Review: 236
Sorry for the lay off!