The obvious question on most bloggers lips is the political future of Peter Hain.
- Betsan Powys has been keeping readers informed on her blog and even offers the latest odds on his departure.
- David Cornock has been equally proficient in following the Secretary of States dilemma in his blog.
- Tomos Livingstone gives his analysis of the Hain situation.
- Tom Bodden questions if Peter Hain should stay or go.
- Adam Price comments on the £103,000 question.
- Bethan Jenkins suggests that Peter Hain should think about staying indoors for the near future.
- David Jones draws parallels between Peter Hain and sacked Newcastle United manager Sam Allardyce.
- Paul Flynn offers his support for Hain and says he should not resign and indeed has done nothing wrong.
- Ceredig says Hain’s defence is staggering.
- Normal Mouth looks at Gordon Brown’s headache in the wake of the Hain donation scandal.
In other news……
- Betsan Powys examines to second round of meetings of the All Wales Convention.
- Peter Blacks gives his views on the convention.
- Huw Lewis takes issue with the Western Mail’s analysis of Labour’s fortunes in West Wales.
- Valley’s Mam looks at the Plaid Cymru House of Lords candidates.