Clearly Hain’s resignation is the main gossip of the blogsphere. Those commenting on it are:
- Betsan Powys who wants have another look at the odds on his successor.
- Vaughan Roderick looks at Peter Hain’s successor and questions if there will be a Secretary of State at all.
- Damon Lord says Wales rejoices in Hain’s resignation.
- Miss Wagstaff asks if Hain could have saved his reputation if he had stood down sooner.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare says the resignation will not be the end of Hain’s troubles.
In other news.
- David Cornock notes an interview he had with Maggie Thatcher.
- David Jones says Nick Cleggs performance goes from bad to worse.
- Dylan Jones Evans notes Peter Hain’s endorsement of his work.
- Alun Ffred Jones makes his blogging debut.