The departure of Lib Dem leader Sir Menzies Campbell is the talk of today's blogs.
- Betsan Powys notes the Lib Dems are in real trouble.
- David Cornock suggests the annual Lib Dem leadership crisis should become a reality TV show.
- Bethan Jenkins gives her musings about Ming’s departure.
- Paul Flynn suggests the leadership was too much for Ming.
- Peter Black gives the Liberals view on the resignation.
- Glyn Davies says Ming was pushed.
- Damon lord says Ming was tackling a problem no one could solve.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare highlights the third resignation for the Lib Dems this week and warns against accepting Lembit’s support.
- Ordovicius notes further tensions in the Welsh Lib Dems camp with more calls for Mike German to step down.