The defection of Rhondda Tory David Anstee has been covered heavily in the blogs today.
- David Cornock examines the claims and counter claims of the Tories and Labour.
- Leighton Andrews welcomes his new Rhondda member.
- David Jones MP claims never to have heard of him.
- Peter Black brings the Ian Dale blog about the issue to our attention.
- Former Labour candidate in Arfon Martin Eaglestone welcomes the news of the defection.
- Cascittuni notes that he has never heard of David Anstee despite being Secretary of the South Wales West Conservative Council.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare says the defection will create more pressure for David Cameron.
- Ordovicius looks at the hype around the defection.
- Welsh Women’s Voice asks if there is actually a difference between the Tories and Labour anyway.
In other blog news.
- Welsh independence looks at if Wales would be too small and too poor.
- Miserable Old Fart examines Dai Havard MP’s claims that taxation money belongs to Labour.
- Ordovicius notes Elin Jones aim try and keep Wales free from Foot and Mouth.
- Welsh Ramblings notes that the One Wales Government has handled their first major challenge well to date.