A lot of focus on Lembit Opik in today's blogs.
- Matt Withers looks at the implications of Lembit Opiks possible London Mayor challenge.
- David Cornock says Lembit has ruled out standing. Much to the dissatisfaction of Eleanor Burnham. More here from Tom Bodden and here from Ordovicius.
- Glyn Davies suggests that the Lembit for London story was a political strategy created by the Opik camp.
- Cascittuni gives his update on a few issues in the press recently.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare notes yet another attack on David Cameron.