- Blamerbell sees Labour’s U-Turn on the way the Assembly is funded as a sign of things to come.
- Tomos Livingstone suggests the decision by Labour MP’s to push Rhodri Morgan to work with the Lib Dems may in fact force a Rainbow solution.
- Tom Bodden feels like he’s stuck in Groundhog Day.
- Peter Black looks at what impact a deal will have on Labour MP’s and calls for a decision soon.
- Ceredig gives his/her reasons for not believing the Tories have changed, as does Welsh Ramblings.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare gives reasons why people should rejects a Labour-Lib Dem pact. He also notes Gordon Brown’s decision to offer up Peter Hain’s job to the Lib Dems. More on this by Glamorganshire.
- Valley’s Mam notes an interesting event being lined up by positive politics.
- View from the Glen looks at how the treasury has fought back after the Assembly’s announcement to review funding.
On a lighter note Ordovicius has published his list of categories for the first Welsh Blog Awards. I am sure information on voting will follow.